Click on images to enlarge them

Saturday, July 19, 2014

While not exactly the apex of good guerrilla filming, my wife and I went to a handful of Starbucks in the area to day and videoed paying for items with QR Safe displaying my Starbucks Loyalty Card (aka Gold Card) on my Pebble SmartWatch as a QR barcode.  Here are the YouTube links, which were all taken in Bellevue WA, Starbucks backyard.

Starbucks location 1
Starbucks location 2
Starbucks location 3

While the audio is generally weak, if you turn up the volume, the reactions from the baristas were quite remarkable.  After the purchase, several of the customers, off camera, would ask how they could do that too.  My wife and I were a bit overwhelmed by the positive comments.  Interestingly, as we make the rounds, I was becoming concerned that my loyalty card would run out of credits, but fortunately, that didn't happen.  :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home